|Summer Ball last year, bring on JUNE!!!|
Ok so I have an update for you. As for my location of residence from July onwards, it IS NOT confirmed but it looks like it may be London. Not sure how I feel about it yet, I did have my heart set on Oxford but I have a placement at a good company so I cant really complain. I'm also looking into maybe going to Spain to see my Dad at the start of June (he lives there for those of you who don't know...jealous much?...ok, dont go all Kurt Cobain on me).
|They don't even wear uniforms! Poor Service|
- No Amputees. These people become hazards if they are needed to open an emergency exit.
- No Lithuanians. These people are fictional. Think about it...have you ever met one?
- Maximum of 1 child under 5 may be stored in the cargo hold
- Pets are allowed, but must be at least 7 rows apart from any travelling taxidermists.
- Still water can't be served after take-off, it starts shaking immediately, thus preventing stillness.
Ok so I made a new video for you. I can't take all the credit, this one was infact my GIRLFRIEND's idea. I emphasise girlfriend because many of you may question my sexuality after watching it. I also apologise because the recording cut out randomly so some of it is missing, probably for the best. Nontheless, enjoy my bliggy blooogsss!