|This is how things were, not anymore unfortunately :/|
First, a happy note. It's my sister's birthday today. She's 24 and whilst yes I did buy her a present, a set of unfortunate and purely coincidential and definately unplanned circumstances occurred yesterday. First of all when getting on the bus to the coach station, in my haste I didn't check what bus I was on, too busy trying to guess the driver's nationality, hints of Polish, Czech and a tad Romanian...always a social faux pas to ask though. So it took me all the way out of Bournemouth and then back in, whats more is it didn't even stop in the coach station so I had to get off at the next stop and run in order to catch my coach, and it was at this point that I realised that I'd left my sister's present at home. Lady luck wasn't with me that day, but then again she hasn't been seen with me much lately anyway. I think she's off with that guy who lives opposite my house...slut. Don't worry though, my sister stopped crying and threatening to crucify me and we still had a good day. Went to have lunch with relatives and then went to Jamie Oliver's restaurant in Cambridge for dinner. Her birthday mainly was focussed around food. Good for me though as I think student living has made my stomach shrink, so a good reverse liposuction is just what I needed. Delightful day.
- Friend must be present at all my birthdays, ballet recitals and funeral
- Friend must have no body odour, but must have an enchanting musk
- Friend must speak to me once a week, for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Should another rapture be imminent, they must be my rapture buddy. They are required to take all beatings in Hell first to wear the torturer out.
- They must find some chatty, shopaholic girlfriend with a lot of cash to keep MY girlfriend busy while we're down the pub.
- They must remain my friend for a minimum of 1,640 years.
Right this video was filmed last week but my laptop crashed and I lost the edit so I've had to start again. You better appreciate it! Laters my friends :)