|Like a poster for an awful military comedy film.|
Confirmed! I will be working in London for my work placement, after my months training in Oxford. It's not bad, but looking for a place to live is proving to be a nightmare. I pay £300 a month currently for this house, in London they want £450 a WEEK and thats a crap one bedroom flat in Brixton. Come on! It would be cheaper for me to just buy an annual pass for the tube and just sleep on the circle line all night, which could be interesting and a plausible idea if a certain fundamentalist religious group didn't want to blow me up all of a sudden because another country (no names) killed their leader, dude, guy. Lets just refer to him as... Osama B L ...no, O Bin Laden to retain his anonymity. So the race in on to find a house ASAP. I'm in talks with a few contacts in and around London who may be able to help. Thank you to all of you.
- Buy a DECENT flat for my work placement in London. I want a good place to live for my £10-15k job.
- Spent a few hundred to buy the city of sunderland and then sell it to North Korea as a test site for their nuclear missles.
- Buy my girlfriend a new pair of shoes.
- Buy a ferret
- Buy food for ferret
- Buy snake as a companion for ferret.
- Buy gravestone for ferret
So I leave you with this video my friends. This happened last year. Me and Ben were in one of our Uni's 24 hour open access centres doing some revision, when in comes 3 of our Hurn housemates who were very very drunk and annoying random people trying to do work. Heres just one part of that night. Catch you later Blig Blacs!