|The day we ran out of gravity|
REVISION TIME!! I've done one exam and have one more next week, I wont say the location or time, because I don't want any fans swamping me during the exam, it's a little distracting. Trying to write about Services Marketing isn't very easy with half naked girls draped over my desk begging for an autograph. Just an inconvenience really. I'll have my pencils thoroughly sharpened to stab any potential gatecrashing groupies. Revision hasn't been going too well, procrastination is always at my door and I'm constantly letting him in. He's so persuasive too, he makes me watch random youtube videos, play Zelda and alphebetise my collection of calculators. I'd go tell the police to get him out of my house, but he'd love that because I'd just be procrastinating even more. As I speak he's got me at gunpoint making me write this blog instead of revising.
- I don't believe in doors. They offend me. All must be removed in the house before my arrival.
- I'm likely to play the entire works of Barry White until the early hours of the morning, you either get a love for soul, or get a love for a screwdriver in the neck.
- I'll be bringing my 2 pet furby's with me, Gadaffo and Isami Bin Ladi. I try to control them, but they do have a habit of appearing in the airing cupboard when you're reaching for a fresh towel "Ahhh heheheh...play...now....yummm"
- I'll be tempted to operate my own international airport from the garden, although I'm sure my housemates can get discount fares to Ibiza.
- I'll be hosting my weekly meetings for the Womens Institute in the lounge, so if you're sexist then please leave the house during this time while we discuss knitting, moaning, moping and nagging.
Hope I wasn't being offensive there. That's not my style. apologies if I have been. Quick mention, want to say a huuuuge thank you to my amazing girlfriend who designed the new background for the blog. I didn't even ask, she just did it. Amazing.
I designed this video myself though, and it's designed to give you nightmares :p