|Nothing humiliating about Panto :p|
So, lets get blogging. Can I firstly start by referring to the title of this blog which for once isn't just a random line constructed by my brain, this was something that my little neice actually once said to me, kids say the darndest and quite insulting things. Finished my last exam yesterday which means one thing IVE FINISHED MY SECOND YEAR OF UNI! Which means I'm halfway done. Now for 1 year of work, it's gone so fast! I'm going home for a few days to get away from this town of work work work for me. This place is amazing but the people here are weird as hell. For example, I went into town today and because I'm a loser I sat alone in a coffee shop, 2 business men sat at the table next to me. They could have discussed financial forecasts, advertising revenue or even that cute little red head from accounting and I wouldn't have minded. But just as I'm sipping on my americano I hear "...and of course its been dreadful, my wife has had pneumonia which wasn't great, and I had piles...so not the best week" oh lovely, yeah you just yabber to your colleague about your medical history whilst I start to convulse trying to drink my java. Inconsiderate man who sits on his chair strangely.
- London, England - Trying to turn 360 degrees without having you face slashed and your shoes stolen
- Cardiff, Wales - Referring to a microwave as a "Popty Ping" (colloquially)
- Paris, France - Knowing that the Germans beat the crap outta you.
- Berlin, Germany - Knowing that the world still kinda hates you.
- Tokyo, Japan - Being the most technologically advanced whilst still not knowing how to cook fish.
- Tripoli, Libya - The weather
Right so to make up for my failure to post a blog on Monday, I've made video for you that shows some of the inside of my room, lucky. Don't say I don't do anything for you. Enjoy Blurg Bliffers!!