Facebook Badge

23 Feb 2011

Recovery...

Hey all,

Sorry for being so miserable to everyone lately. Getting over Sarah's departure has taken more out of me than ever. I think about her so much everyday, but I'm now slowly learning to accept that I'm just going to have to get used to it now. After all if i didnt get used to her not being here then I wouldn't be so excited when she does get here again, her absence makes her presence all the more special.

So I've got back to uni and realised that I'm so far behind on some work. I was really worried, but I spoke to my tutor and thankfully he's granted me 2 weeks extensions on my assignments. That's a massive help, but I still need to make sure that I knuckle down and get the work done at the same rate that I would have had my Grandfather not passed away.

So I had an idea whilst I was moping about Sarah going, what if I went to visit her before she got back over here. My only opportunity would be through my easter break which is the first 3 weeks in April. I checked flights for a 2 weeks stay and its only around £400, which I think I could potentially achieve, but I need to concentrate and save save save in such little time. I wish someone could help me but I have no fairy god-mother sadly....jeez I sound so emo :p

I've gone back to work and asked for as many extra shifts as possible to help me get the money to see Sarah again ASAP. I have no idea whether or not this will go ahead or not yet but I hope to have an idea by the weekend. To those of you who care, I'll keep you posted on this blog.

To all my family and friends who have rang me and came up to me to check I'm ok, thank you so much for your support, I really really appreciate it. You've made me feel so much better. Thank You!

So my bloggeriffic blog bloggies...I know you'd love me to type more, but its late and I cba. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment